Instructor materials include
- Instructor Slides
- Solutions for the book exercises and cases
- Extra Problems and Solutions
- Chapter Example Files (data and analyses)
- Access to XLMiner
- List of datasets and uses (contributed by Prof. Susan Palocsay)
To gain access to these instructor materials:
- Please send us official proof that the students in your class are required to purchase the book. This could be a text adoption form from your campus bookstore, a link to your online syllabus, a letter from your department head, or something similar. You can email it to email@example.com or fax it to +1-703-522-5846.
- Important: Also include your dataminingbook.com username, and contact information (including fax and email)
- Once verified, you will receive access to the instructor materials
Note: Instructor materials are available only for adoption of new (not used) textbooks.
Sample instructor materials: